Moto Engineering Italy
Time & Location
About the Event
Moto Engineering Italy is at his first edition and we decided to create this event in synergy with Alma Mater Fest and Imola Circuit to give the opportunity to teams from university around the world to compete in the historical F1 track.
Registration Terms and Conditions
1. Moto Engineering Italy accepts registrations from teams of students representing universities around the world.
2. The protitotype must be electric and be designed based on the regulation of the student championship that took place in Spain.
3. The registration period ends on September 5, 2021.
The registration process shall be formalized through the website of the Competition: www.motoeng.co.uk .
4. The entry fee for a team amounts to €300 (VAT included). This is just a deposit fee, which will returned to the team upon arrival at the event.
5. Each team is entitled to receive travel expenses:
- €300 for Italian Teams
- €1.000 for International teams
The travel expenses will be paid to the team after check-in at the event.
6. For a team to be considered as registered, it must have paid the corresponding registration fees by September 5, 2021.
7. Each team will be given the opportunity to do camping inside the circuit for FREE.
8. The number of available places for teams is limited. These vacancies will be covered by order of registration (including the payment of the registration fee). Teams that have not paid the registration fees will not be considered as registered, therefore it will not be possible to reserve their place for the Competition.
9. The entry fees of the Competition are not refundable. If for any reason outside the Organization, the Competition has to be interrupted, canceled, or a variation in the scheduled terms has been determined , the Organization reserves the right not to return the amount of these registration fees.
Teams Arrival & Registration
1 hour 30 minutes